Takata considers the possibility of bankruptcy of the branch in the United States
The Japanese company considers the possibility of recognizing the bankruptcy of its branch in the United States and is looking for a sponsor.
The company is looking for a sponsor that would help to compensate for the losses incurred due to the fault manufacturing of airbags Takata, due to which in the world were recalled over 100 million vehicles.
The Japanese company Takata was at the center of an international scandal in 2014.
As a result of the investigation, US authorities have discovered that Takata airbags due to a fault in an accident cannot open properly, but to burst or "shoot" in the vehicle by pieces of metal.
Because of such incidents, at least 17 people have died.
- 15.11.2016 | News and events4700"Persha Shpalta" about corruption, energy and consumer feelingsThe issue of "Persha Shpalta" of November 13, 2016.
- 11.11.2016 | News and events4320Takata considers the possibility of bankruptcy of the branch in the United StatesThe Japanese company considers the possibility of recognizing the bankruptcy of its branch in the United States and is looking for a sponsor.
- 10.11.2016 | News and events5060"Financial Week" about global and actual issues of the Ukrainian economyThe fresh issue of the program of November 6.
- 08.11.2016 | News and events4300Analysis of actual financial events - in the "Financial Week"The last issue of the program of October 29.
- 07.11.2016 | News and events4870What is behind the decline in production, industrial policy and the appointment of the heads of state-owned enterprisesThe issue of "Persha Shpalta" of October 30.
- 01.11.2016 | News and events4950The rate of American GDP growth exceeded expectationsThe growth of GDP in the 3rd quarter amounted to 2.9% compared to the same period last year.
- 27.10.2016 | News and events4440How will the system of subsoil use change in Ukraine?Hot topics are in the latest edition of the program.
- 18.10.2016 | News and events4050What consequences will have the moratorium on land sales?"Persha Shpalta" of October 16.
16:5807.12413Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12218Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12208FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12187Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12385New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12414Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12188Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12109VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12367EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12188Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises