Saudi Arabia is investing in technology to reduce the dependence on oil
It is planned that in the next five years the company will invest in it about 2.5 trillion yen (about 25 billion dollars). The new structure will be engaged in investing in technology companies throughout the world. The main partner of SoftBank Group will be the Saudi Fund for public investments, the potential volume of investment of which in the new fund may reach $45 billion over five years.
- 17:0018.1173218.11.2016 | World7320China rushes to create its own free trade zoneChina intends to promote the idea of the creation of the Asia-Pacific free trade zone.
- 17:2017.1167417.11.2016 | World6740In what way Greek small and medium-sized businesses conquer the world's marketsEuropean business support network helps Greek start-ups.
- 13:3016.1170116.11.2016 | World7010Economy of Italy: it's not so badThe volume of industrial production of the third economy of euro zine decreased less than expected.
- 11:0614.1173614.11.2016 | World7360The unemployment rate in the US is decreasedThe US unemployment rate in October amounted to 4.9%.
- 10:5709.1172909.11.2016 | World7290BMW profit is assured by steady sales in Europe and ChinaNet profit of Bayerische Motoren Werke has grown by 15.3% in the third quarter.
- 12:5204.1168804.11.2016 | World6880Samsung's profit decreased by 30%The company's profit amounted to $4.6 billion.
- 17:0003.1171003.11.2016 | World7100Deutsche Bank reported a profit in the third quarterThe net profit of Deutsche Bank in the third quarter amounted to 278 million euros.
- 17:0002.1177702.11.2016 | World7770France's economy in the 3rd quarter: the growth is in slow paceFrance's economy has added 0.2% compared to the previous period, but rose less than expected.
16:5807.125136Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125005Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124861FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124491Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124898New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124925Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124532Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124255VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124889EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124541Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises