Samsung Electronics predicts losses
Due to the termination of sales of the smartphones Galaxy Note 7, Samsung Electronics expects to reduce its operating profit by more than 3 trillion won (it is 3 billion dollars) over the two quarters - in the fourth quarter of this year and the first quarter of 2017. The total direct losses of South Korean electronics manufacturer will be about 7 trillion won (more than 6 billion dollars). Samsung Electronics promises to make significant changes in the quality control procedure.
- 17:0018.1173218.11.2016 | World7320China rushes to create its own free trade zoneChina intends to promote the idea of the creation of the Asia-Pacific free trade zone.
- 17:2017.1167417.11.2016 | World6740In what way Greek small and medium-sized businesses conquer the world's marketsEuropean business support network helps Greek start-ups.
- 13:3016.1170116.11.2016 | World7010Economy of Italy: it's not so badThe volume of industrial production of the third economy of euro zine decreased less than expected.
- 11:0614.1173614.11.2016 | World7360The unemployment rate in the US is decreasedThe US unemployment rate in October amounted to 4.9%.
- 10:5709.1172909.11.2016 | World7290BMW profit is assured by steady sales in Europe and ChinaNet profit of Bayerische Motoren Werke has grown by 15.3% in the third quarter.
- 12:5204.1168804.11.2016 | World6880Samsung's profit decreased by 30%The company's profit amounted to $4.6 billion.
- 17:0003.1171003.11.2016 | World7100Deutsche Bank reported a profit in the third quarterThe net profit of Deutsche Bank in the third quarter amounted to 278 million euros.
- 17:0002.1177702.11.2016 | World7770France's economy in the 3rd quarter: the growth is in slow paceFrance's economy has added 0.2% compared to the previous period, but rose less than expected.
16:5807.125137Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125005Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124861FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124491Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124898New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124925Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124532Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124255VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124889EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124541Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises