Samsung's profit decreased by 30%
Leadership of the largest South Korean electronics producer says that the company "will focus on restoring consumer confidence" and expects in the future to increase profits.
During the reporting period, the profit of the mobile unit of the company has fallen to its lowest level since the fourth quarter of 2008.
- 17:0018.1171518.11.2016 | World7150China rushes to create its own free trade zoneChina intends to promote the idea of the creation of the Asia-Pacific free trade zone.
- 17:2017.1165717.11.2016 | World6570In what way Greek small and medium-sized businesses conquer the world's marketsEuropean business support network helps Greek start-ups.
- 13:3016.1168316.11.2016 | World6830Economy of Italy: it's not so badThe volume of industrial production of the third economy of euro zine decreased less than expected.
- 11:0614.1172314.11.2016 | World7230The unemployment rate in the US is decreasedThe US unemployment rate in October amounted to 4.9%.
- 10:5709.1171309.11.2016 | World7130BMW profit is assured by steady sales in Europe and ChinaNet profit of Bayerische Motoren Werke has grown by 15.3% in the third quarter.
- 12:5204.1167504.11.2016 | World6750Samsung's profit decreased by 30%The company's profit amounted to $4.6 billion.
- 17:0003.1169103.11.2016 | World6910Deutsche Bank reported a profit in the third quarterThe net profit of Deutsche Bank in the third quarter amounted to 278 million euros.
- 17:0002.1176502.11.2016 | World7650France's economy in the 3rd quarter: the growth is in slow paceFrance's economy has added 0.2% compared to the previous period, but rose less than expected.
16:5807.124592Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.124439Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124317FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123984Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124382New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124417Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124016Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123745VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124371EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124021Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises