11.10.2016 | 17:00
News and events
"Persha Shpalta" about the Ukrainian economy
Editors of "Persha Shpalta" about transnational corporations in Ukraine, the aircraft industry and the "arrivals" on the IT-companies.
Author’s view expressed in this publication may not reflect the views of edition. StockWorld is not responsible for information contained in the publication.
If you see an error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter
The latest video in section:
- 12:2815.1175815.11.2016 | News and events7580"Persha Shpalta" about corruption, energy and consumer feelingsThe issue of "Persha Shpalta" of November 13, 2016.
- 11:0211.1169411.11.2016 | News and events6940Takata considers the possibility of bankruptcy of the branch in the United StatesThe Japanese company considers the possibility of recognizing the bankruptcy of its branch in the United States and is looking for a sponsor.
- 15:1510.1180910.11.2016 | News and events8090"Financial Week" about global and actual issues of the Ukrainian economyThe fresh issue of the program of November 6.
- 17:0008.1170308.11.2016 | News and events7030Analysis of actual financial events - in the "Financial Week"The last issue of the program of October 29.
- 14:3907.1175907.11.2016 | News and events7590What is behind the decline in production, industrial policy and the appointment of the heads of state-owned enterprisesThe issue of "Persha Shpalta" of October 30.
- 17:0001.1176801.11.2016 | News and events7680The rate of American GDP growth exceeded expectationsThe growth of GDP in the 3rd quarter amounted to 2.9% compared to the same period last year.
- 18:3027.1071327.10.2016 | News and events7130How will the system of subsoil use change in Ukraine?Hot topics are in the latest edition of the program.
- 17:0018.1064018.10.2016 | News and events6400What consequences will have the moratorium on land sales?"Persha Shpalta" of October 16.
16:5807.125135Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125004Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124860FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124490Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124897New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124924Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124531Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124254VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124888EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124540Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises