27.10.2016 | 18:30
News and events
How will the system of subsoil use change in Ukraine?
"Persha Shpalta"of October 23 talks about the use of natural resources in Ukraine and about what is expected from foreign investors in our country.
Author’s view expressed in this publication may not reflect the views of edition. StockWorld is not responsible for information contained in the publication.
If you see an error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter
The latest video in section:
- 12:2815.1174115.11.2016 | News and events7410"Persha Shpalta" about corruption, energy and consumer feelingsThe issue of "Persha Shpalta" of November 13, 2016.
- 11:0211.1167811.11.2016 | News and events6780Takata considers the possibility of bankruptcy of the branch in the United StatesThe Japanese company considers the possibility of recognizing the bankruptcy of its branch in the United States and is looking for a sponsor.
- 15:1510.1179310.11.2016 | News and events7930"Financial Week" about global and actual issues of the Ukrainian economyThe fresh issue of the program of November 6.
- 17:0008.1168808.11.2016 | News and events6880Analysis of actual financial events - in the "Financial Week"The last issue of the program of October 29.
- 14:3907.1173907.11.2016 | News and events7390What is behind the decline in production, industrial policy and the appointment of the heads of state-owned enterprisesThe issue of "Persha Shpalta" of October 30.
- 17:0001.1175201.11.2016 | News and events7520The rate of American GDP growth exceeded expectationsThe growth of GDP in the 3rd quarter amounted to 2.9% compared to the same period last year.
- 18:3027.1069727.10.2016 | News and events6970How will the system of subsoil use change in Ukraine?Hot topics are in the latest edition of the program.
- 17:0018.1062418.10.2016 | News and events6240What consequences will have the moratorium on land sales?"Persha Shpalta" of October 16.
16:5807.124577Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.124423Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124302FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123970Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124367New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124402Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124001Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123731VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124357EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124006Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises