17.11.2016 | 17:20
In what way Greek small and medium-sized businesses conquer the world's markets
The program "The Planet of Business" tells about the development at the international level, the Greek campaign - with the support of Enterprise Europe Network.
Author’s view expressed in this publication may not reflect the views of edition. StockWorld is not responsible for information contained in the publication.
If you see an error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter
The latest video in section:
- 17:0018.1171618.11.2016 | World7160China rushes to create its own free trade zoneChina intends to promote the idea of the creation of the Asia-Pacific free trade zone.
- 17:2017.1165817.11.2016 | World6580In what way Greek small and medium-sized businesses conquer the world's marketsEuropean business support network helps Greek start-ups.
- 13:3016.1168416.11.2016 | World6840Economy of Italy: it's not so badThe volume of industrial production of the third economy of euro zine decreased less than expected.
- 11:0614.1172414.11.2016 | World7240The unemployment rate in the US is decreasedThe US unemployment rate in October amounted to 4.9%.
- 10:5709.1171509.11.2016 | World7150BMW profit is assured by steady sales in Europe and ChinaNet profit of Bayerische Motoren Werke has grown by 15.3% in the third quarter.
- 12:5204.1167704.11.2016 | World6770Samsung's profit decreased by 30%The company's profit amounted to $4.6 billion.
- 17:0003.1169203.11.2016 | World6920Deutsche Bank reported a profit in the third quarterThe net profit of Deutsche Bank in the third quarter amounted to 278 million euros.
- 17:0002.1176602.11.2016 | World7660France's economy in the 3rd quarter: the growth is in slow paceFrance's economy has added 0.2% compared to the previous period, but rose less than expected.
16:5807.124627Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.124477Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124352FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124016Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124413New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124448Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124047Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123779VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124402EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124057Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises