Economy of Italy: it's not so bad
Industrial production in Italy in September decreased by 0.8% compared with August, according to the national statistics agency. In August, an increase was 1.8%. Economists had forecast that the decline in September will be 1%.
In annual terms, the volume of industrial production increased by 1.9%. These data allow us to hope that the third euro zone economy can return to the recovery and grow by 0.8% for the year.
- 18.11.2016 | World4670China rushes to create its own free trade zoneChina intends to promote the idea of the creation of the Asia-Pacific free trade zone.
- 17.11.2016 | World4150In what way Greek small and medium-sized businesses conquer the world's marketsEuropean business support network helps Greek start-ups.
- 16.11.2016 | World4280Economy of Italy: it's not so badThe volume of industrial production of the third economy of euro zine decreased less than expected.
- 14.11.2016 | World4680The unemployment rate in the US is decreasedThe US unemployment rate in October amounted to 4.9%.
- 09.11.2016 | World4660BMW profit is assured by steady sales in Europe and ChinaNet profit of Bayerische Motoren Werke has grown by 15.3% in the third quarter.
- 04.11.2016 | World4370Samsung's profit decreased by 30%The company's profit amounted to $4.6 billion.
- 03.11.2016 | World4330Deutsche Bank reported a profit in the third quarterThe net profit of Deutsche Bank in the third quarter amounted to 278 million euros.
- 02.11.2016 | World5120France's economy in the 3rd quarter: the growth is in slow paceFrance's economy has added 0.2% compared to the previous period, but rose less than expected.
16:5807.12413Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12218Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12208FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12187Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12385New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12414Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12188Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12109VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12367EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12188Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises