03.11.2016 | 17:00
Deutsche Bank reported a profit in the third quarter
The same period a year ago has been marked by a record loss in 6 billion euros.
Net sales for the period under review increased slightly to 7.5 billion euros. Thus the results were contributed by the growth of bond trading volumes.
Author’s view expressed in this publication may not reflect the views of edition. StockWorld is not responsible for information contained in the publication.
If you see an error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter
The latest video in section:
- 18.11.2016 | World4670China rushes to create its own free trade zoneChina intends to promote the idea of the creation of the Asia-Pacific free trade zone.
- 17.11.2016 | World4150In what way Greek small and medium-sized businesses conquer the world's marketsEuropean business support network helps Greek start-ups.
- 16.11.2016 | World4280Economy of Italy: it's not so badThe volume of industrial production of the third economy of euro zine decreased less than expected.
- 14.11.2016 | World4680The unemployment rate in the US is decreasedThe US unemployment rate in October amounted to 4.9%.
- 09.11.2016 | World4660BMW profit is assured by steady sales in Europe and ChinaNet profit of Bayerische Motoren Werke has grown by 15.3% in the third quarter.
- 04.11.2016 | World4370Samsung's profit decreased by 30%The company's profit amounted to $4.6 billion.
- 03.11.2016 | World4320Deutsche Bank reported a profit in the third quarterThe net profit of Deutsche Bank in the third quarter amounted to 278 million euros.
- 02.11.2016 | World5120France's economy in the 3rd quarter: the growth is in slow paceFrance's economy has added 0.2% compared to the previous period, but rose less than expected.
16:5807.12413Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12218Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12208FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12187Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12385New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12414Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12188Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12109VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12367EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12188Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises