China rushes to create its own free trade zone
China intends to promote the idea of creation of an Asia-Pacific free trade zone at the APEC summit to be held in late November in Peru. Beijing expressed the hope that the new US administration will support this idea.
Last year, the bilateral trade volume exceeded 560 billion dollars. China stressed that the development of trade and economic relations between the two countries is in the interest of both countries.
- 17:0018.1171418.11.2016 | World7140China rushes to create its own free trade zoneChina intends to promote the idea of the creation of the Asia-Pacific free trade zone.
- 17:2017.1165717.11.2016 | World6570In what way Greek small and medium-sized businesses conquer the world's marketsEuropean business support network helps Greek start-ups.
- 13:3016.1168216.11.2016 | World6820Economy of Italy: it's not so badThe volume of industrial production of the third economy of euro zine decreased less than expected.
- 11:0614.1172214.11.2016 | World7220The unemployment rate in the US is decreasedThe US unemployment rate in October amounted to 4.9%.
- 10:5709.1171309.11.2016 | World7130BMW profit is assured by steady sales in Europe and ChinaNet profit of Bayerische Motoren Werke has grown by 15.3% in the third quarter.
- 12:5204.1167404.11.2016 | World6740Samsung's profit decreased by 30%The company's profit amounted to $4.6 billion.
- 17:0003.1169103.11.2016 | World6910Deutsche Bank reported a profit in the third quarterThe net profit of Deutsche Bank in the third quarter amounted to 278 million euros.
- 17:0002.1176402.11.2016 | World7640France's economy in the 3rd quarter: the growth is in slow paceFrance's economy has added 0.2% compared to the previous period, but rose less than expected.
16:5807.124577Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.124423Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124302FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123970Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124367New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124402Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124001Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123731VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124357EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124006Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises