CaixaBank sold shares to buy its Portuguese competitor
Quotations of the securities of the Spanish CaixaBank dropped when the company announced the sale to the private investors.
By 3.7% dropped the quotations of the securities of Spanish CaixaBank on the stock exchange in Madrid, when the company announced that it had sold 9.9% stake to private investors.
The deal should bring CaixaBank 1,3 billion euro, which will allow, firstly, to finance the acquisition of the Portuguese Banco BPI, and, secondly, to raise the capital adequacy of the company to assets up to 11-12%%.
- 17:0018.1173218.11.2016 | World7320China rushes to create its own free trade zoneChina intends to promote the idea of the creation of the Asia-Pacific free trade zone.
- 17:2017.1167417.11.2016 | World6740In what way Greek small and medium-sized businesses conquer the world's marketsEuropean business support network helps Greek start-ups.
- 13:3016.1170116.11.2016 | World7010Economy of Italy: it's not so badThe volume of industrial production of the third economy of euro zine decreased less than expected.
- 11:0614.1173614.11.2016 | World7360The unemployment rate in the US is decreasedThe US unemployment rate in October amounted to 4.9%.
- 10:5709.1172909.11.2016 | World7290BMW profit is assured by steady sales in Europe and ChinaNet profit of Bayerische Motoren Werke has grown by 15.3% in the third quarter.
- 12:5204.1168804.11.2016 | World6880Samsung's profit decreased by 30%The company's profit amounted to $4.6 billion.
- 17:0003.1171003.11.2016 | World7100Deutsche Bank reported a profit in the third quarterThe net profit of Deutsche Bank in the third quarter amounted to 278 million euros.
- 17:0002.1177702.11.2016 | World7770France's economy in the 3rd quarter: the growth is in slow paceFrance's economy has added 0.2% compared to the previous period, but rose less than expected.
16:5807.125137Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125005Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124861FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124491Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124898New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124925Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124532Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124255VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124889EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124541Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises