BMW profit is assured by steady sales in Europe and China
Net profit of German automobile giant in the third quarter increased by 15.3% compared to the same period last year - up to 1.82 billion euros. Revenue increased by 4.6% in the third quarter. The improvement of the figures was caused by the robust sales in Europe and China, which have compensated a sharp decline in the US.
- 17:0018.1171418.11.2016 | World7140China rushes to create its own free trade zoneChina intends to promote the idea of the creation of the Asia-Pacific free trade zone.
- 17:2017.1165717.11.2016 | World6570In what way Greek small and medium-sized businesses conquer the world's marketsEuropean business support network helps Greek start-ups.
- 13:3016.1168216.11.2016 | World6820Economy of Italy: it's not so badThe volume of industrial production of the third economy of euro zine decreased less than expected.
- 11:0614.1172214.11.2016 | World7220The unemployment rate in the US is decreasedThe US unemployment rate in October amounted to 4.9%.
- 10:5709.1171209.11.2016 | World7120BMW profit is assured by steady sales in Europe and ChinaNet profit of Bayerische Motoren Werke has grown by 15.3% in the third quarter.
- 12:5204.1167404.11.2016 | World6740Samsung's profit decreased by 30%The company's profit amounted to $4.6 billion.
- 17:0003.1169003.11.2016 | World6900Deutsche Bank reported a profit in the third quarterThe net profit of Deutsche Bank in the third quarter amounted to 278 million euros.
- 17:0002.1176302.11.2016 | World7630France's economy in the 3rd quarter: the growth is in slow paceFrance's economy has added 0.2% compared to the previous period, but rose less than expected.
16:5807.124576Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.124422Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124301FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123969Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124366New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124401Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124000Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123729VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124356EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124005Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises