AT&T has confirmed the acquisition of Time Warner
AT&T Inc. Officially announced the upcoming acquisition of conglomerate Time Warner Inc. For $85 billion.
The deal will be one of the largest in the telecommunications sector over the last few years and the largest this year.
Time Warner owns cable channels TNT, TBS and CNN, as well as HBO channel, producing TV series "Game of Thrones" and "Wild West". Also, the company owns a film studio Warner Bros.
- 17:0018.1171418.11.2016 | World7140China rushes to create its own free trade zoneChina intends to promote the idea of the creation of the Asia-Pacific free trade zone.
- 17:2017.1165717.11.2016 | World6570In what way Greek small and medium-sized businesses conquer the world's marketsEuropean business support network helps Greek start-ups.
- 13:3016.1168216.11.2016 | World6820Economy of Italy: it's not so badThe volume of industrial production of the third economy of euro zine decreased less than expected.
- 11:0614.1172214.11.2016 | World7220The unemployment rate in the US is decreasedThe US unemployment rate in October amounted to 4.9%.
- 10:5709.1171309.11.2016 | World7130BMW profit is assured by steady sales in Europe and ChinaNet profit of Bayerische Motoren Werke has grown by 15.3% in the third quarter.
- 12:5204.1167404.11.2016 | World6740Samsung's profit decreased by 30%The company's profit amounted to $4.6 billion.
- 17:0003.1169003.11.2016 | World6900Deutsche Bank reported a profit in the third quarterThe net profit of Deutsche Bank in the third quarter amounted to 278 million euros.
- 17:0002.1176402.11.2016 | World7640France's economy in the 3rd quarter: the growth is in slow paceFrance's economy has added 0.2% compared to the previous period, but rose less than expected.
16:5807.124576Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.124422Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124301FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123969Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124366New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124401Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124000Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123729VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124356EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124005Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises