Zhevago's assets will get a rest
Shevchenko District Court of Kyiv refused National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) to arrest tangible and intangible property of Kostyantyn Zhevago, as to the definition of court as of November 18.
The court refused to satisfy the appeal of NBU to arrest the whole property of Kostyantyn Zhevago whithin a claim to collect UAH 1.54 billion of refinance debt of Finance and Credit bank.
NBU requested to arrest property of the businessman to cover refinancing collection.
The court refused NBU basing on absence of detailed list of property to collect according to the claim.
- 16:2419.11269919.11.2018 | Conflicts26990TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1053808.10.2018 | Conflicts5380Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0854910.08.2018 | Conflicts5490Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0359429.03.2018 | Conflicts5940Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02112608.02.2018 | Conflicts11260Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0168830.01.2018 | Conflicts6880Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0162818.01.2018 | Conflicts6280General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0187016.01.2018 | Conflicts8700Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123400Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123176Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123132FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122859Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123269New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123277Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122878Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122648VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123247EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122903Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises