Volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8%
Volume of securities contracts increased by 28.76%, or in UAH 32.4 billion up to UAH 144.97 billion in January-July compared with the same period of 2017 (UAH 99.1 billion).
It was reported by the National Securities and Stock Market (NSSMC).
The greatest trading volume with financial instruments on trading organizers was recorded with the government bonds, UAH 137 billion or 94.5% of trading volume.
It's noted that total trading volume of securities issues registered by the NSSMC was UAH 30.83 billion. It's in UAH 47.4 billion less compared with the same period of 2017 (UAH 78.4 billion).
In January-July 2018, the Commission registered 62 shares issues at UAH 13.4 billion.
It reduced in UAH 53 billion compared with the same period of 2017.
Additionally, the NSSMC registered 53 corporate bonds issues at UAH 3.4 billion over the reporting period that is in UAH 349 million more compared with the same period of 2017.
1 option certificates issue at UAH 55 million was registered.
- 11:1705.121192005.12.2018 | Securities market119200Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10475123.10.2018 | Securities market47510Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1084518.10.2018 | Securities market8450NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.10114217.10.2018 | Securities market11420NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1085204.10.2018 | Securities market8520Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.10107003.10.2018 | Securities market10700Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1096002.10.2018 | Securities market9600Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1089801.10.2018 | Securities market8980Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.1212312Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1212335Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1211990FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1211547Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1211924New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1211920Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1211541Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1211194VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1211992EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1211543Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises