Volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8%
Volume of securities contracts increased by 28.76%, or in UAH 32.4 billion up to UAH 144.97 billion in January-July compared with the same period of 2017 (UAH 99.1 billion).
It was reported by the National Securities and Stock Market (NSSMC).
The greatest trading volume with financial instruments on trading organizers was recorded with the government bonds, UAH 137 billion or 94.5% of trading volume.
It's noted that total trading volume of securities issues registered by the NSSMC was UAH 30.83 billion. It's in UAH 47.4 billion less compared with the same period of 2017 (UAH 78.4 billion).
In January-July 2018, the Commission registered 62 shares issues at UAH 13.4 billion.
It reduced in UAH 53 billion compared with the same period of 2017.
Additionally, the NSSMC registered 53 corporate bonds issues at UAH 3.4 billion over the reporting period that is in UAH 349 million more compared with the same period of 2017.
1 option certificates issue at UAH 55 million was registered.
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market810Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market670NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market3800NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market700Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market3190Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market910Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market980Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
- 28.09.2018 | Securities market1660PFTS excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange registerPFTS, stock exchange, excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange register
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1067DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1096NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1062Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1051PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1060Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019