Volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8%
Volume of securities contracts increased by 28.76%, or in UAH 32.4 billion up to UAH 144.97 billion in January-July compared with the same period of 2017 (UAH 99.1 billion).
It was reported by the National Securities and Stock Market (NSSMC).
The greatest trading volume with financial instruments on trading organizers was recorded with the government bonds, UAH 137 billion or 94.5% of trading volume.
It's noted that total trading volume of securities issues registered by the NSSMC was UAH 30.83 billion. It's in UAH 47.4 billion less compared with the same period of 2017 (UAH 78.4 billion).
In January-July 2018, the Commission registered 62 shares issues at UAH 13.4 billion.
It reduced in UAH 53 billion compared with the same period of 2017.
Additionally, the NSSMC registered 53 corporate bonds issues at UAH 3.4 billion over the reporting period that is in UAH 349 million more compared with the same period of 2017.
1 option certificates issue at UAH 55 million was registered.
- 14.09.2018 | Securities market600Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bondsIvano-Frankivsk municipal bonds were successfully placed on PFTS.
- 07.09.2018 | Securities market1030Trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% in AugustIn August, trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% up to UAH 14.1 billion
- 06.09.2018 | Securities market630Volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8%In January-July, volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8% to UAH 145 billion
- 04.09.2018 | Securities market620UX stopped calculating UXagro indexUkrainian Exchange remained unchanged the index basket and waiting lists and stopped calculating UXagro index
- 04.09.2018 | Securities market2240Ukraine to pay out USD 444 million Eurobonds couponUkraine to pay out USD 0.4 billion on government foreign loan bonds due to the U.S. holiday on September 3
- 03.09.2018 | Securities market440Perspektiva gains paceIn August, trading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, increased by 41.3% up to UAH 16 billion
- 31.08.2018 | Securities market1160Chinese to buy 36% of Ukrainian ExchangeBohai Commodity Exchange could purchase shares of UX.
- 31.08.2018 | Securities market1890Cyber police revealed large fraudulent financial exchangeCyber police officer revealed organizers of large fraudulent online exchange.
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds