Volodymyr Lavrenchuk re-elected as Board Chairman in Raiffeisen Bank Aval
Raiffeisen Bank Aval reselected Volodymyr Lavrenchuk as Chairman of the Board.
It was reported by the bank.
Besides, Gerhard Bösch was selected as First Deputy Chairman of the Board, Robert Kossmann and Natalia Gurina became Deputy Board Chairpersons.
Mentioned individulas are not the bank's shareholders.
Raiffeisen Bank Aval was registered in March 1992. It became a part of the Austrian banking group Raiffeisen Bank International AG in October 2005.
Raiffeisen Group owns 68.27% in the bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development - 30%.
- 16:1206.12297206.12.2018 | Banks29720FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11261819.11.2018 | Banks26180Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1068226.10.2018 | Banks6820DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1060117.10.2018 | Banks6010Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1050216.10.2018 | Banks5020EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1053208.10.2018 | Banks5320Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1057905.10.2018 | Banks5790In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1055103.10.2018 | Banks5510Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123253Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.122991Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.122972FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122742Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123144New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123154Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122757Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122543VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123107EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122780Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises