Volodymyr Lavrenchuk re-elected as Board Chairman in Raiffeisen Bank Aval
Raiffeisen Bank Aval reselected Volodymyr Lavrenchuk as Chairman of the Board.
It was reported by the bank.
Besides, Gerhard Bösch was selected as First Deputy Chairman of the Board, Robert Kossmann and Natalia Gurina became Deputy Board Chairpersons.
Mentioned individulas are not the bank's shareholders.
Raiffeisen Bank Aval was registered in March 1992. It became a part of the Austrian banking group Raiffeisen Bank International AG in October 2005.
Raiffeisen Group owns 68.27% in the bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development - 30%.
- 16:1206.12486406.12.2018 | Banks48640FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11433019.11.2018 | Banks43300Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1087426.10.2018 | Banks8740DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1071817.10.2018 | Banks7180Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1058016.10.2018 | Banks5800EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1061408.10.2018 | Banks6140Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1075905.10.2018 | Banks7590In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1064603.10.2018 | Banks6460Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125140Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125011Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124864FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124495Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124901New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124928Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124535Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124258VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124892EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124544Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises