Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation
Vizor Software (Dublin) is one of the largest world companies providing SupTech solutions for financial supervisors and transborder information exchange for tax authorities. The company is to assist Ukraine with implementation of the system to collect, process and disclose information in XBRL.
"Another step to implement XBRL is taken. Vizor Software was selected during the long-term tender among contractors and systems," Chairman of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC) Timur Khromaiev wrote.
He recalled that on October 5, 2017, amendments to the Law On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine were approved. According to the Law the enterprises of public interest will be obliged to complete financial reporting in accordance with IFRS and disclose it in XBRL format since 2019.
"NSSMC and Smida will ensure the functioning of information disclosure system," Khromaiev noted.
He also specified the implementation of the new system is financially supported by USAID project "Financial Sectro Transformation in Ukraine" and technical assistence of EU-FINSTAR project.
XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) is an open standard to exchange business information. The standard's opennes means teh companies-users of XBRL are not required to buy licenses and pay for its use. XBRL standard was developed by XBRL International Inc. to exchange business information between business systems. It's widely used in many countries by securities regulators, tax and registration authorities as well as by national statistics agencies.
- 03.12.2018 | Regulation3300Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 26.10.2018 | Regulation3270NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 23.10.2018 | Regulation3190Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 18.10.2018 | Regulation2800AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 17.09.2018 | Regulation2590Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 17.09.2018 | Regulation3000MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 31.08.2018 | Regulation3220American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 22.08.2018 | Regulation1640Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.12642Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12411Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12371FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12336Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12602New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12637Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12333Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12219VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12580EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12330Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises