VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018
Over 11 months of 2018, VAT refund reached UAH 121.61 billion that is by 11.9% more compared with January-November 2017. November refund amounted to UAH 13.65 billion compared with UAH 10.3 billion in October 2018 and UAH 11.42 billion in November 2017. It was reported by the Treasury.
In November 2018, incomes of the local budgets amounted to UAH 25.24 billion that is by 14.1% more than in the last year. In general, local budgets received UAH 221.93 billion over 11 months that is by 16.2% more compared with the same period in 2017.
According to the Treasury data, unified social tax (UST) payments increased by 27% up to UAH 20.2 billion compared with 2017, and over 11 months of 2018 - by 26.8% and reached UAH 203.98 billion.
- 12:5504.12510704.12.2018 | Public finances51070VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018Treasury: VAT refund has increased by 12% from teh beginning of the year.
- 14:5526.10519126.10.2018 | Public finances51910Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 10:3623.1061223.10.2018 | Public finances6120Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 12:2508.1060508.10.2018 | Public finances6050State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 14:4601.1060701.10.2018 | Public finances6070Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 14:2625.0953525.09.2018 | Public finances5350Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 10:3018.0960218.09.2018 | Public finances6020Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 10:1917.0958617.09.2018 | Public finances5860Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
16:5807.126031Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125919Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125739FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.125342Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125766New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125781Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.125388Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.125107VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125763EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.125393Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises