Searches in UkrGasVydobuvannya
Officers of Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) and General Prosecutor's Office conduct searches in the regional offices of Ukrgasvydobuvannya, state-owned gas-producing company.
It was written by Board Chairman Oleh Prokhorenko in his Facebook account.
"Yesterday we informed about gas production increase in 171 million cu m during the first 6 months of 2017. Today SBU and GPU have come to us to cinduct searches on this very issue. Someone shouldn't like we engage foreign service companies to Ukraine despite of difficulties, create market of fuel and gas service, make honest and trasparent business (all these contracts are result of hard auctions on ProZorro), and increase production", he wrote.
The basis for searches is the order of Pecherskyi District Court of Kyiv dated June 29, 2017. Application was filled by the General Prosecutor's Office.
The subject of seizure is documents connected to relations between UkrGasVydobuvannya and Tacrom Services S.R.L (Romania), SOE Belorusneft (Belarus) according to the court's order.
UkrGasVydobuvannya notes the important technical document's seizure will disrupt activities of the largest gas producer in Ukraine and threats fulfillment of government program for natural gas production increasse.
According to the press service of the General Prosecutor's Office, pre-trial investigation revealed that officers of UkrGasVydobuvannya, which acted on previous concert with foreign company's officers, overrated hydraulic fracturing works that are conducted in Poltava and Kharkiv oblast and misappropriated state funds in especially big amount in 2016-2017.
In particular, in 2016, UkrGasVydobuvannya conducted 4 tenders in purposes of hydraulic fracturing works.
Tenders were related to 100 hydraulic fracturing works totally amounted to UAH 400 million.
- 16:2419.11618419.11.2018 | Conflicts61840TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1066608.10.2018 | Conflicts6660Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0872110.08.2018 | Conflicts7210Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0371029.03.2018 | Conflicts7100Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02136308.02.2018 | Conflicts13630Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0180030.01.2018 | Conflicts8000Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0173318.01.2018 | Conflicts7330General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.01101416.01.2018 | Conflicts10140Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.127178Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.127090Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.126880FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.126454Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.126855New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.126870Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.126494Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.126188VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.126867EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.126494Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises