Ukraine waits for international depositories
The NBU projects and negotiates openning of accounts by international depositories in the NBU's depository
The National bank negotiates possibility to open accounts by international depositories in the depository of the National bank. It was reported by Deputy Finance Minister Yurii Butsa during Ukrainian Financial Forum 2017 hosted by ICU.
"We face infrastructure problems while we are solving many issues. Entering our domestic market is still the challenge for non-residents. They nearly are required to bring an ID of J.P. Morgan head to open an account in local depository institution. There are still questions to tFX control. That are reasons why we are communicating with international depositories, the NBU also has succeed much on the issue, with regards to openning accounts in Ukrainian depositories that will give their clients direct and simple access to our governemnt securities market", he said.
Butsa noted that such experience is widely implemented abroad and it could be introduced in Ukraine to attract investors.
- 12:0703.12769103.12.2018 | Regulation76910Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1094226.10.2018 | Regulation9420NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.10103923.10.2018 | Regulation10390Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1079718.10.2018 | Regulation7970AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0966217.09.2018 | Regulation6620Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0969617.09.2018 | Regulation6960MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0884731.08.2018 | Regulation8470American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0858322.08.2018 | Regulation5830Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.128393Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.128342Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.128081FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127622Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.127989New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.128052Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127652Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.127346VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.128034EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127691Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises