Ukraine got new payment operator
The National Bank of Ukraine registered payment operator Easy Soft.
The National Bank adopted the relevant resolution on July 16. The company will operate and technically support use of e-money.
Processing is vested on NPS Prostir.
Founders and beneficiary owners of Easy Soft LLC are Oleksii Avramenko and Anton Avramenko, according to the state register.
- 12:0703.12762703.12.2018 | Regulation76270Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1093826.10.2018 | Regulation9380NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.10103023.10.2018 | Regulation10300Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1078918.10.2018 | Regulation7890AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0965817.09.2018 | Regulation6580Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0969217.09.2018 | Regulation6920MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0884531.08.2018 | Regulation8450American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0858022.08.2018 | Regulation5800Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.128330Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.128278Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.128019FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127560Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.127929New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.127989Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127591Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.127287VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.127974EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127627Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises