New rules on money transfer abroad in Ukraine
Since June 12, the Ukrainians are allowed to transfer money abroad without limits.
The relevant rule was set in the NBU's Resolution #44 dated May 30, which has come into effect on June 12.
Citizens of Ukraine have been bounded by UAH 150 thousand limits per month with regards to money transfer abroad in non-trading purposes.
This limit was cancelled on June 12.
Recall, the National Bank of Ukraine approved the Resolution to abolish a set of administrative restrictions on currency market at the end of May.
Previously, the NBU approved requirements to activities of credit intermediaries in consumer lending according to the new Law of Ukraine "On Cosumer Lending". The Law of Ukraine #1734-VIII "On Consumer Lending" becomes effective since June 10, 2017.
- 10:1508.1054708.10.2018 | Currency5470Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in UkraineDeputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to come to Ukraine
- 14:1117.0953417.09.2018 | Currency5340Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year
- 13:5910.0949610.09.2018 | Currency4960Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currencyNet currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7
- 14:0030.0846430.08.2018 | Currency4640NBU sold USD 49.4 million in interbank marketThe NBU sold USD 49.4 million against demanded USD 66.6 million on auction on Thursday
- 14:4328.0848528.08.2018 | Currency4850Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018NBU forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
- 12:3528.0840328.08.2018 | Currency4030More than 200 small privatization lots were put for saleStarting price of small privatization lots exceeds UAH 113 million.
- 13:2727.0855027.08.2018 | Currency5500NBU: 1 USD won't cost 40 UAHNBU's Director of Open Markets Department Serhii Ponomarenko: We're not talking 40 UAH/USD rate.
- 14:1810.0840510.08.2018 | Currency4050NBU's net foreign reserves reducedCurrent net foreign reserves is still by 2.4% higher that at the beginning of the year.
16:5807.123959Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123788Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123684FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123379Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123775New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123808Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123402Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123149VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123760EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123408Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises