Ex-Top-manager of Finance and Credit Bank was detained in Russia
Oleh Shapkin, one of the top managers of Finance and Credit Bank was arrested in St.Petersburg.
According to the press service of the MIA of Russia, Oleh Shapkin was wanted on missappropriation and embezzlement by Interpol.
"On August 24, 2017, at 18.00, during searches, the officers of Interpol Department of the Internal Ministry of Russian Federation in St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region detained a 53-year-old citizen of one of the neighboring republics at the Moika river embankment. It is established that he is wanted by law enforcement agencies of his country for misappropriation and embezzlement", according to the police statement.
The detainee was taken to the local police department. The initiator of the search was informed about detention.
Interfax reported with reference to its source that the detained Oleh Shapkin is Deputy Chairman of Board of Finance and Credit Bank (Kyiv). The card of 53-year-old Ukrainian Oleh Shapkin was put into the wanted list on the web site of Interpol. It says he is wanted on suspicion of misappropriation and embezzlement.
- 16:2419.11312919.11.2018 | Conflicts31290TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1056008.10.2018 | Conflicts5600Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0858210.08.2018 | Conflicts5820Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0361629.03.2018 | Conflicts6160Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02118108.02.2018 | Conflicts11810Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0170930.01.2018 | Conflicts7090Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0164918.01.2018 | Conflicts6490General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0190016.01.2018 | Conflicts9000Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123899Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123727Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123626FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123323Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123721New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123754Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123344Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123095VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123706EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123351Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises