Taruta's business partner was detained in Russia
Oleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
Oleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass (ISD) corporation, was detained in Russia.
It was confirmed by Serhii Taruta, businessman and one of ISD ex-owners to Ukrayinska Pravda.
As to him, Mkrtchyan was detained on a charge of embezzlement of state-owned banks' funds. It should deal with VEB loans aimed at development of ISD and other enterprises owned by Mkrtchyan in Russia.
As to Taruta, Mkrtchyan is detained for two months for investigative purposes.
- 16:2419.11264819.11.2018 | Conflicts26480TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1052508.10.2018 | Conflicts5250Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0852910.08.2018 | Conflicts5290Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0358229.03.2018 | Conflicts5820Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02109008.02.2018 | Conflicts10900Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0168030.01.2018 | Conflicts6800Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0162018.01.2018 | Conflicts6200General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0184016.01.2018 | Conflicts8400Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123327Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123077Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123044FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122802Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123202New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123211Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122814Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122587VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123171EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122832Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises