The biggest Zara in Eastern Europe will be opened in Kyiv
Inditex will open six stores which total area is about 7000 sqm including the biggest Zara in the Eastern Europe in Lavina Mall, shopping and entertainment center.
It's reported by the press service of NAI Ukraine, broker of Lavina Mall, according to Ukrainian retail association.
Teh announcement states that other stores like Tommy Hilfiger and Terranova will be opened in the same day.
Inditex will open Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius and Oysho in Lavina Mall. Zara will cover 3400 sqm, Bershka — 900 sqm, Stradivarius – 800 sqm, Pull&Bear – 750 sqm, Massimo Dutti – 730 sqm, Oysho – 440 sqm.
More that 85% of the shopping mall's area are occupied according to the signed contracts.
Inditex Group is a Spanish company which was founded in 1963. It's one of the largest fashion retailers in the world. More than 7000 shops of the group are opened in 91 countries.
In Ukraine Inditex Group has been represented since 20188 by Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho and Uterque.
More than 50 shops are opened in Ukraine, namely in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa, Vinnytsia, Kherson and Cherkasy.
- 08.12.2017 | Investments1240Grand privatization is comingUkraine has planned to sell hundreds of SOEs in 2018
- 06.12.2017 | Investments1560SigmaBleyzer will invest in gas production in UkraineSigmaBleyzer can create the fund to invest in energy sector and gas production in Ukraine
- 29.11.2017 | Investments850Investments into Ukraine have slightly grownGiven index grew in USD 2.2 billion
- 27.11.2017 | Investments840Citizens invest more in domestic sovereign bondsPurchased sovereign bonds amount exceeded UAH 1 billion.
- 23.11.2017 | Investments350Dragon Capital buys developer KrayThe company is controlled by Anotolii Yurkevych
- 15.11.2017 | Investments2170WNISEF launched new fundThe fund will focus on IT start-ups in Ukraine and Moldova
- 13.11.2017 | Investments950S&P affirmed Ukraine's ratingsRatings affirmed at В-/В
- 09.11.2017 | Investments1120Parliament approved law on privatization in principle258 MPs voted for it.
16:5213.122Kredobank started to place bonds 14:5713.122EIB and EIF signed agreement with Oschadbank 13:4013.122Government hired auditor for Ukreximbank 11:4313.122Staff reshuffles in Naftogaz' Supervisory Board by Government 09:5413.124Serhiy Tihipko became owner of VS Bank 17:3712.1245Pravex bank became PFTS member 16:1412.1255NBU moped up UAH 2.4 trillion from market 15:0112.1282Moody's: Ukraine's GDP growth will be 3.5% in 2018 13:1012.1247Yaroslavskyi buys Prominvestbank 10:4912.1230Lending of economy stands still