The biggest Zara in Eastern Europe will be opened in Kyiv
Inditex will open six stores which total area is about 7000 sqm including the biggest Zara in the Eastern Europe in Lavina Mall, shopping and entertainment center.
It's reported by the press service of NAI Ukraine, broker of Lavina Mall, according to Ukrainian retail association.
Teh announcement states that other stores like Tommy Hilfiger and Terranova will be opened in the same day.
Inditex will open Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius and Oysho in Lavina Mall. Zara will cover 3400 sqm, Bershka — 900 sqm, Stradivarius – 800 sqm, Pull&Bear – 750 sqm, Massimo Dutti – 730 sqm, Oysho – 440 sqm.
More that 85% of the shopping mall's area are occupied according to the signed contracts.
Inditex Group is a Spanish company which was founded in 1963. It's one of the largest fashion retailers in the world. More than 7000 shops of the group are opened in 91 countries.
In Ukraine Inditex Group has been represented since 20188 by Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho and Uterque.
More than 50 shops are opened in Ukraine, namely in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa, Vinnytsia, Kherson and Cherkasy.
- 19.07.2018 | Investments550EBRD approved program to finance renewable energy project in UkraineEBRD approved USELF-III at EUR 250 million to support renewable energy project in Ukraine.
- 19.07.2018 | Investments520Renault could open production in UkraineUkraine could become the regional hub for autos manufacture.
- 03.05.2018 | Investments830IFC intends to disburse loan to AgrofusionIFC intends to provide USD 17 million to Agrofusion
- 02.05.2018 | Investments1470Reserve price of Odesa Portside Plant dropped 10 timesNew reserve price for OPP is USD 54 million.
- 14.03.2018 | Investments1630Austria remains in sixth place in terms of investments in UkrainePoroshenko: Austria is the sixth largest country-investor in Ukraine
- 28.02.2018 | Investments1770In 2017, foreign direct investments amounted to USD 1.9 billionIn 2017, volume of foreign investments in Ukraine was USD 1 871.2 million
- 27.02.2018 | Investments1690In Ukraine volume of capital investments increasedOver 2017, capital investments in Ukraine increased by 22.1%.
- 22.02.2018 | Investments1580NBU assets increased by 9.1%In 2017, assets of the National Bank of Ukraine increased in UAH 85.5 billion or by 9.1% to UAH 1 trillion.
17:3419.0755EBRD approved program to finance renewable energy project in Ukraine 16:2319.0746Staff reshuffles in Credit Agricole Bank 14:0719.0746NSSMC developed Procedures to Keep Evaluators Register 12:4319.0735OPP selected new gas supplier 10:4319.0752Renault could open production in Ukraine 17:1818.0748Large business pays more taxes 15:5818.0751Ukraine got new payment operator 13:1518.0749Cabinet of Ministers banned payment of rewards and bonuses at state-owned companies 12:2318.0751ABH Holdings S.A. concentrated 100% of Ukrsotsbank 15:4817.0749Candidates to Deputy Minister of Finance position became known