The biggest Zara in Eastern Europe will be opened in Kyiv
Inditex will open six stores which total area is about 7000 sqm including the biggest Zara in the Eastern Europe in Lavina Mall, shopping and entertainment center.
It's reported by the press service of NAI Ukraine, broker of Lavina Mall, according to Ukrainian retail association.
Teh announcement states that other stores like Tommy Hilfiger and Terranova will be opened in the same day.
Inditex will open Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius and Oysho in Lavina Mall. Zara will cover 3400 sqm, Bershka — 900 sqm, Stradivarius – 800 sqm, Pull&Bear – 750 sqm, Massimo Dutti – 730 sqm, Oysho – 440 sqm.
More that 85% of the shopping mall's area are occupied according to the signed contracts.
Inditex Group is a Spanish company which was founded in 1963. It's one of the largest fashion retailers in the world. More than 7000 shops of the group are opened in 91 countries.
In Ukraine Inditex Group has been represented since 20188 by Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho and Uterque.
More than 50 shops are opened in Ukraine, namely in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa, Vinnytsia, Kherson and Cherkasy.
- 14.08.2017 | Investments1140Germany will finance Horizon CapitalUSD 10 million are to be allocated with Ukraine and Moldova
- 08.08.2017 | Investments4160The biggest Zara in Eastern Europe will be opened in KyivThe shop will be opened in Lavina Mall.
- 24.07.2017 | Investments1790First e-license is issued in UkraineFUIB became the first bank to issue e-license
- 17.07.2017 | Investments960EBRD will give loan to Kharkiv subwayThe bank intends to allocate EUR 160 million to Kharkiv subway with purpose of subway system extension
- 12.07.2017 | Investments1260About 1700 Ukrainian agrarian companies have access to global marketThey are allowed to supply products to global markets.
- 10.07.2017 | Investments670Deposit Guarantee Fund failed to sell RespublikaStarting price was UAH 2.5 billion
- 07.07.2017 | Investments1390Verevskyi's Kernel bought argrarian company for USD 43 millionThe Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine approved the deal in May.
- 04.07.2017 | Investments700EBRD provides loan to UkrzaliznytsiaEUR 150 million will be provided for electrification on Dolynska-Mykolaiv-Kolosivka
15:0118.0861Kyiv restaurants start settle with cryptocurrency 13:4518.0815Ukreximbank head of branch was arrested for bribe 11:1118.0815NBU will strengthen requirements to audit firms 17:3817.0894NBU warns about new virus 15:2317.0876Citibank will take UAH 4.9 billion refinance 12:5417.0861Naftogas dismissed Independent member of supervisory board 10:2017.0883NBU approved digital signature use for banks 17:1516.0881State companies transferred UAH 15.5 billion to budget in 2016 15:3916.0895Goods export is growing 13:4016.08100NBU says banking sector will be profitable in 2017