The biggest Zara in Eastern Europe will be opened in Kyiv
Inditex will open six stores which total area is about 7000 sqm including the biggest Zara in the Eastern Europe in Lavina Mall, shopping and entertainment center.
It's reported by the press service of NAI Ukraine, broker of Lavina Mall, according to Ukrainian retail association.
Teh announcement states that other stores like Tommy Hilfiger and Terranova will be opened in the same day.
Inditex will open Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius and Oysho in Lavina Mall. Zara will cover 3400 sqm, Bershka — 900 sqm, Stradivarius – 800 sqm, Pull&Bear – 750 sqm, Massimo Dutti – 730 sqm, Oysho – 440 sqm.
More that 85% of the shopping mall's area are occupied according to the signed contracts.
Inditex Group is a Spanish company which was founded in 1963. It's one of the largest fashion retailers in the world. More than 7000 shops of the group are opened in 91 countries.
In Ukraine Inditex Group has been represented since 20188 by Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho and Uterque.
More than 50 shops are opened in Ukraine, namely in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa, Vinnytsia, Kherson and Cherkasy.
- 15.02.2018 | Investments660EBRD provides loan to NibulonThe EBRD provided USD 40 million loan to Nibulon
- 12.02.2018 | Investments1560Ernst&Young will advise on Centrenergo privatizationPolish Office of Ernst&Young was approved to advise on preparation to Centrenergo, PJSC, privatization.
- 31.01.2018 | Investments1810Ukraine is back to TOP-5 EBRD's largest invested countriesUkraine returns to TOP-5 EBRD's largest invested countries
- 11.01.2018 | Investments1070IFC grants credit to IMMER GroupIFC provided EUR 30 million loan to IMMER Group, producer of flexible packaging.
- 04.01.2018 | Investments960400 persons received e-licenses for currency abroad transfersOver 6 months, NBU issued about 400 FX licenses to natural persons, total transactions volume reached USD 9 million
- 04.01.2018 | Investments11102017 dividends repatriation amounts to USD 1.8 billionNBU evaluates dividends repatriation at USD 1.8 billion in 2017.
- 28.12.2017 | Investments1200KIA has attracted 2 billion investments since 2014Kyiv Investment Agency attracted more than UAH 2 billion investments within 2014-2017
- 19.12.2017 | Investments3590IKEA confirmed coming into Ukrainian marketIKEA, Swedish retailer, officially reported about the plans to enter Ukrainian market.
16:5916.0239Industrialbank increased capital and moved to Kyiv 14:5816.0252VTB decided to minimize its activities in Ukraine 12:2616.0243NBU extended possibilities of banks to attract synthetic loans 10:1616.0254Poroshenko signed law on corporate agreements 16:4315.0266EBRD provides loan to Nibulon 14:2815.0264Vnesheconombank expects to sell Prominvestbank till May 12:1115.0266Ukrnafta will augment internal investments in 5 times 10:5815.0277PrivatBank will disburse UAH 5 billion for loans to SMEs 09:4115.0263GDP grew by 1.8% in Q4 2017 16:3814.0252Ukrtelecom has reported on financial performances