The biggest Zara in Eastern Europe will be opened in Kyiv
Inditex will open six stores which total area is about 7000 sqm including the biggest Zara in the Eastern Europe in Lavina Mall, shopping and entertainment center.
It's reported by the press service of NAI Ukraine, broker of Lavina Mall, according to Ukrainian retail association.
Teh announcement states that other stores like Tommy Hilfiger and Terranova will be opened in the same day.
Inditex will open Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius and Oysho in Lavina Mall. Zara will cover 3400 sqm, Bershka — 900 sqm, Stradivarius – 800 sqm, Pull&Bear – 750 sqm, Massimo Dutti – 730 sqm, Oysho – 440 sqm.
More that 85% of the shopping mall's area are occupied according to the signed contracts.
Inditex Group is a Spanish company which was founded in 1963. It's one of the largest fashion retailers in the world. More than 7000 shops of the group are opened in 91 countries.
In Ukraine Inditex Group has been represented since 20188 by Zara, Pull&Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho and Uterque.
More than 50 shops are opened in Ukraine, namely in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa, Vinnytsia, Kherson and Cherkasy.
- 17.10.2017 | Investments1380Vinnytsia and Lviv oblasts are business climate leadersRivne, Ternopil and Zakarpattya oblasts are also in TOP 5
- 11.10.2017 | Investments1470Clean energy brought more than EUR 700 million of investmentsQuality project documentation is developed to raise investments
- 29.09.2017 | Investments850Polacks will build tram plant in KyivPolish Pesa intends to build plant for tramcar assembly operations in Kyiv
- 27.09.2017 | Investments610Ukraine and Turkey agreed on investments protectionDraft Agreement provides guarantees for investors from unlawful confiscation
- 25.09.2017 | Investments1060China's TBEA wants to build wind park in UkraineThe company want to build a 500-megawatt wind park for USD 500 million
- 20.09.2017 | Investments640EBRD deplores Naftogaz situationThe Bank regrets the resignation of 2 supervisory board members.
- 14.09.2017 | Investments2470"ProZorro.Sales" goes to privatizationPilot project is launching.
- 13.09.2017 | Investments3970Olam International is going to invest in UkraineSingapore corporation plans to construct a grain terminal in Ukraine
17:4119.1031Vernum Bank increased capital 15:2319.1034Committee recommends to adopt budget 2018 in first reading 13:2319.1039OTP Bank provides financing to Cygnet Agrocompany 11:1119.1032Kernel attracted USD 200 million 09:2919.1049Deripaska might leave Ukraine 18:1018.1079New details in junk securities case 15:4918.1049New grain trader was established in Ukraine 13:2618.1035NSSMC fined two traders 11:3718.1050State Financial Monitoring Service revealed suspicious transactions amounting to UAH 45.2 billion 09:5518.1042Volume of stock exchange contracts decreases