Ukrainian Exchange resumes quote-driven trading
Ukrainian Exchange resumed trading on quote-driven market and started trading securities on a platform provided by SunLine LLC.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
At the first stage the trading system SLTrade will help the stock exchange members to public quotes and conclude bilateral deals with securities, including repo trades, and also will be used by Ukrainian Commodity Exchange on UX.
"We have chosen SunLine as one of the vendors because they provided the fastest time to market. We will disclose all the details on implementation of order-driven trading for securities and derivatives as soon as the negotiations with the other vendors are finalized," Oleksii Sukhorukov, Business Development Director at Ukrainian Exchange said.
SunLine is software development company that creates products for financial markets.
The company develops its own trading platform SLTrade which provides direct market access to the Ukrainian stock exchanges.
Recall, Ukraine imposed sanctions against software used by UX. Sanctions were imposed against Moscow Exchange MICEX-RTS.
In particular, sanctions prohibit transmission of technologies, rights to intellectual property. The last item stated that other sanctions should be imposed in acordance with their use (prohibition for Ukrainian business entities to use e-trading systems Plaza Software and Forts Software).
Then UX informed that sanctions weren't imposed against software used by the stock exchange.
Ukrainian Exchange asked Poroshenko to cancel sanctions in part of exchange trading systems and intended to establish subsidiary commodity exchange. However, it didn't happen.
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news950Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news860Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news960Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news1230Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news1430Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news910PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news1420АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news1380Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.12206Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1295Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12100FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1286Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12179New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12207Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1296Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1246VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12174EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12106Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises