Ukrainian Exchange resumes quote-driven trading
Ukrainian Exchange resumed trading on quote-driven market and started trading securities on a platform provided by SunLine LLC.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
At the first stage the trading system SLTrade will help the stock exchange members to public quotes and conclude bilateral deals with securities, including repo trades, and also will be used by Ukrainian Commodity Exchange on UX.
"We have chosen SunLine as one of the vendors because they provided the fastest time to market. We will disclose all the details on implementation of order-driven trading for securities and derivatives as soon as the negotiations with the other vendors are finalized," Oleksii Sukhorukov, Business Development Director at Ukrainian Exchange said.
SunLine is software development company that creates products for financial markets.
The company develops its own trading platform SLTrade which provides direct market access to the Ukrainian stock exchanges.
Recall, Ukraine imposed sanctions against software used by UX. Sanctions were imposed against Moscow Exchange MICEX-RTS.
In particular, sanctions prohibit transmission of technologies, rights to intellectual property. The last item stated that other sanctions should be imposed in acordance with their use (prohibition for Ukrainian business entities to use e-trading systems Plaza Software and Forts Software).
Then UX informed that sanctions weren't imposed against software used by the stock exchange.
Ukrainian Exchange asked Poroshenko to cancel sanctions in part of exchange trading systems and intended to establish subsidiary commodity exchange. However, it didn't happen.
- 14.09.2018 | Companies’ news520H&M opens another store in UkraineSwiss international retailer H&M opens one more store in Kyiv.
- 13.09.2018 | Companies’ news720Vienna Insurance Group may buy another insurance company in UkraineAustrian Vienna Insurance Group considers to buy another insurance company in Ukraine
- 13.09.2018 | Companies’ news680New owner of Mriya wants to buyout company's Eurobonds prior to maturity dateSalic UK Limited plans to buyout Eurobonds of Mriya Farming Plc prior to maturity date.
- 12.09.2018 | Companies’ news780Ukrzaliznytsia intends to borrow in external marketUkrzaliznytsya will issue Eurobonds by the end of 2018.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news500Ekomarket bought large Western Ukrainian network of supermarketsEkomarket bought retail business of Avanta Group.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news980Arab investment fund buys agroholding MriyaSalic, investment company, is close to purchase Ukrainian agroholding.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news1000Ukrainian Exchange resumes quote-driven tradingUX renewed trading on quote-driven market
- 10.09.2018 | Companies’ news910Shadi Saad became Head of Depository System Participants CouncilNDU's Depository System Participants Council elected Shadi Saad as the Council Head
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds