UX stopped calculating UXagro index
Ukrainian Exchange remained unchanged the index basket and waiting lists and stopped calculating UXagro index
Ukrainian Exchange remained unchanged the index basket and waiting lists to include/exclude shares from UX index and stopped calculating UXagro index.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
On August 31, 2018, UX held Index Committee meeting.
The majority approved to keep unchanged composition of index basket and waiting lists to include/exclude shares from UX index and stop caculating UXagro index.
Index parameters were recalculated basing on the decisions taken by the Index Ccommittee.
Thus, following UX parameters shall be effective since September 17, 2018:
Free-float coefficient (Wi)
Restricting coefficient (Ci)
Weight as of 31.08.2018
Reiffeisen Bank Aval
61 495 162 580
369 407 108
23 644 301
2 077 990
422 496 520
- 05.12.2018 | Securities market2070Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market7350Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market1170NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market4840NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market1270Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market3830Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market1480Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market1460Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.12206Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1295Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12100FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1286Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12179New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12207Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1296Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1246VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12174EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12106Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises