UX excluded Motor Sich shares from IInd listing tier
Ukrainian Exchange excluded shares of Motor Sich from the IInd listing tier.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
Shares of Motor Sich were excluded from the second listing tier and transferred to the non-listed securities because it was impossible to calculate market capitalization of the shares since September 28.
The stock exchange recalls that circulation of Motor Sich shares was suspended by the decision of the Shevchenkivskyi District Court of Kyiv as of April 20, 2018.
Previously, the Security Service of Ukraine initiated investigative procedures regarding Motor Sich in Zaporizhzhya.
The Shevchenkivskyi District Court of Kyiv in order to protect state interests arrested 41% of Motor Sich according to the SSU claim.
Previously, the General Prosecutor's Office revealed embezzlement of UAH 350 million by Motor Sich management.
- 11:1705.12315405.12.2018 | Securities market31540Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10390523.10.2018 | Securities market39050Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1048218.10.2018 | Securities market4820NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.1083917.10.2018 | Securities market8390NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1048004.10.2018 | Securities market4800Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.1073203.10.2018 | Securities market7320Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1055402.10.2018 | Securities market5540Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1056501.10.2018 | Securities market5650Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.123253Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.122991Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.122972FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122742Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123144New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123154Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122757Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122543VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123107EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122780Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises