Ukrposhta redeemed USD 10.2 million
Ukrposhta, PJSC, settled USD 10.2 million debt to All-Ukrainian Development Bank (VBR), in particular, teh company paid off USD 8.4 million with USD 1.8 million discount. It was reported by Ukposhta CEO Ihor Smelianskyi.
"Finally, we have settled predecessors' debts," he wrote in his Facebook account.
Smelyanskyi noted that Ukrposhta currently has no overdue debts.
Ukrposhta CEO recalled that VBR owned by Oleksandr Yanukovych provided the loan in 2013.
State-owned Ukrposhta is managed by teh Ministry of Infrastructure. It provides 50 types of services through 10.6 thousand offices all over Ukraine, another 1.2 thousand offices are located on the out of Ukraine's control territory.
- 14:3707.12780107.12.2018 | Companies’ news78010Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12709206.12.2018 | Companies’ news70920Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12713404.12.2018 | Companies’ news71340Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11695419.11.2018 | Companies’ news69540Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10693526.10.2018 | Companies’ news69350Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1070123.10.2018 | Companies’ news7010PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1094423.10.2018 | Companies’ news9440АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1088905.10.2018 | Companies’ news8890Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.127847Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.127801Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.127548FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127092Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.127460New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.127529Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127134Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.126838VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.127506EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127159Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises