Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019
Since January 1, 2019, Ukrposhta will stop delivering pension to the rural zone if delivery tariffs don't be revised. It was reported by Ukrposhta CEO Ihor Smelyansky in the interview to newspaper "Uriadovyi Kurier" .
"We prepared anti-crisis plan which we will implement since November 1 if new tariff doesn't approved. It means that Ukrposhta is made to optimize its rural network to deliver pensions," he noted.
As to him, pensions delivery will be terminated since January 1, 2019. 5-7 thousand branches in the rural area will be closed as well as a part of administrative and production staff will be dismissed.
Recall, Ukrposhta referred to the Ministry of Infrastructure, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade, and Ministry of Social Policy and Pension Fund to rise the tariff in autumn 2017. But the tariff wasn't approved.
- 12:5504.12218104.12.2018 | Public finances21810VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018Treasury: VAT refund has increased by 12% from teh beginning of the year.
- 14:5526.10223326.10.2018 | Public finances22330Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 10:3623.1041123.10.2018 | Public finances4110Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 12:2508.1041008.10.2018 | Public finances4100State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 14:4601.1043301.10.2018 | Public finances4330Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 14:2625.0937125.09.2018 | Public finances3710Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 10:3018.0942018.09.2018 | Public finances4200Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 10:1917.0941017.09.2018 | Public finances4100Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
16:5807.122807Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.122527Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.122549FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122363Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.122738New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.122742Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122380Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122181VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.122696EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122386Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises