Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017
Ukrnafta revised downward net profit for 2017 (from UAH 444 million to UAH 102 million). It was reported by the company.
The release reads the adjustment of financial reporting related to recalculation of receivables book value under advance payments and retrospective depreciation of the whole amount.
During the meeting held in June, Ukrnafta's shareholders obliged CEO Mark Rollins to adjust financial reporting for 2017 in accordance with comments of PWC audit company.
The decision stated the PWC conclusions evidence about no sufficient and appropriate reasons to accept and account advanced payments for oil products delivery in 2015 to the total amount of UAH 14.13 billion and UAH 2.97 billion book value (as at the end of 2017).
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news3640Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news3000Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news2980Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news3130Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news3660Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news2140PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news3070АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news2860Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.12599Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12364Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12329FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12300Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12562New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12592Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12298Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12198VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12537EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12295Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises