Ukrgasbank got profit
In 2017, Ukrgasbank increased net profit in 2.2 times to UAH 624 million compared with 2016 (UAH 289 million).
Ukrgasbank reports basing on the results of activities in 2017 on profit increase up to UAH 624 million that by 20% more compared with index set in the budget by the bank's supervisory board.
"In 2015, the bank was on the 17th place in terms of assets and its maket share was 2%. Now we are on the 4th position among the largest Ukrainian banks with 6% share. We did worrk a lot on the bank's transformation to reach such a results. If you're aimed to change for good it shall bring the results. In 2015, Ukrgasbank was the only state-owned bank which had no need in refinancing. Over the last three years we hadn't applied for funds from the budget - the only source to increase company's capital remains the profit. We have been showing it for three years in a raw. It's fast-growing," Ukrgasbank Board Chairman Kyrylo Shevchenko noted.
- 16:1206.12527506.12.2018 | Banks52750FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11473419.11.2018 | Banks47340Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1090426.10.2018 | Banks9040DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1073217.10.2018 | Banks7320Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1059516.10.2018 | Banks5950EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1062908.10.2018 | Banks6290Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1078305.10.2018 | Banks7830In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1066303.10.2018 | Banks6630Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125567Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125444Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125275FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124900Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125318New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125336Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124946Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124666VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125311EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124954Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises