Ukrgasbank announced selection of candidates to supervisory board
The Finance Ministry announced a competitive selection to the positions of independednt members of Ukrgasbank's supervisory board.
Competitive selection will start on February 23.
Application to participate in competition shall be submited till February 22.
One of the requirements to candidtaes is not less than 5 years of working experience on senior management positions.
- 16:1206.121012506.12.2018 | Banks101250FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11924619.11.2018 | Banks92460Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.10148526.10.2018 | Banks14850DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1091717.10.2018 | Banks9170Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1080416.10.2018 | Banks8040EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1084908.10.2018 | Banks8490Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.10104505.10.2018 | Banks10450In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1083403.10.2018 | Banks8340Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.1210454Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1210450Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1210125FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.129695Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1210077New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1210081Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.129690Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.129355VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1210139EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.129710Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises