Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading
Ukrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
Ukrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
Alfa Bank will issue bonds of S series to the amount of UAH 300 million. The bonds will be issued for 5 years, maturity date is June 26, 2023.
Interest rate for 1-4 interest period (since June 27, 2018 till June 25, 2019) is set at 14% per annum in UAH.
OTP Bank will issue bonds of F and E series to the amount of UAH 400 million each.
E series bonds are due on March 14-16, 2022, F series bonds are due on November 27-29, 2023.
- 11:1705.12686405.12.2018 | Securities market68640Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10436623.10.2018 | Securities market43660Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1067618.10.2018 | Securities market6760NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.10100617.10.2018 | Securities market10060NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1065304.10.2018 | Securities market6530Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.1091203.10.2018 | Securities market9120Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1076702.10.2018 | Securities market7670Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1072601.10.2018 | Securities market7260Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.127171Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.127083Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.126874FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.126448Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.126849New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.126864Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.126489Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.126182VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.126860EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.126488Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises