Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018
Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
By the end of 2018, Ukraine shall pay out UAH 91.34 billion or USD 3.25 billion (at the NBU's rate) in external debts.
It was reported by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
It includes payment of external debt to the amount of UAH 49.86 billion or USD 1.8 billion and debts servicing amount of UAH 41.48 billion or USD 1.5 billion.
In 2019, Ukraine shall pay UAH 165.3 billion or USD 5.88 billion (at the NBU's rate), and in 2020 - UAH 169.88 billion or USD 6.04 billion (at the NBU's rate) in external debts.
Total public debt (direct and state-secured) of Ukraine reduced by 1.14% or USD 0.86 billion to USD 74.85 billion (as at August 31) compared with the previous month.
Direct external debt increased in USD 0.35 billion to USD 37.87 billion, while direct domestic debt increased in UAH 12.37 billion to UAH 759.06 billion (and in US dollar equivalent reduced to USD 26.84 billion).
- 04.12.2018 | Public finances8260VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018Treasury: VAT refund has increased by 12% from teh beginning of the year.
- 26.10.2018 | Public finances9420Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 23.10.2018 | Public finances3080Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 08.10.2018 | Public finances3300State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 01.10.2018 | Public finances3510Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 25.09.2018 | Public finances3000Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 18.09.2018 | Public finances3330Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 17.09.2018 | Public finances3240Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
16:5807.121334Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.121074Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.121040FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12993Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.121282New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.121332Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12984Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12826VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.121267EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12975Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises