Ukraine to pay out USD 444 million Eurobonds coupon
Ukraine to pay out USD 0.4 billion on government foreign loan bonds due to the U.S. holiday on September 3
Ukraine is to pay out USD 444.4 million coupon on Eurobonds issued in 2015 within debt operation on September 4 due to the U.S. holiday on September 3.
"Since the first Monday in September is Labor Day and a bank holiday in the United States, the payment on Eurobonds coupons will be handled on September 4," the Finance Ministry said.
The total amount of the payment will be USD 444 million.
In October 2015, the holders of 13th and 14th issues of sovereign and government-guaranteed state debt to the total amount of USD 14.36 billion and EUR 0.6 billion supported their restructuring.
The approval wasn't get only on USD 3 billion Eurobonds due on December 2015 that were bought out by Russia.
New sovereign Eurobonds were issued on November 12, 2015 to the total amount of USD 11.95 billion due in 2019-2027 at 7.75% per annum, government derivatives were issued on USD 2.92 billion.
Interest income is accrued and paid twice a year - on March 1 and September 1, starting from March 1, 2016.
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market810Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market670NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market3830NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market710Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market3190Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market920Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market990Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
- 28.09.2018 | Securities market1670PFTS excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange registerPFTS, stock exchange, excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange register
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1069DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1097NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1063Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1052PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1061Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019