Ukraine to pay out USD 444 million Eurobonds coupon
Ukraine to pay out USD 0.4 billion on government foreign loan bonds due to the U.S. holiday on September 3
Ukraine is to pay out USD 444.4 million coupon on Eurobonds issued in 2015 within debt operation on September 4 due to the U.S. holiday on September 3.
"Since the first Monday in September is Labor Day and a bank holiday in the United States, the payment on Eurobonds coupons will be handled on September 4," the Finance Ministry said.
The total amount of the payment will be USD 444 million.
In October 2015, the holders of 13th and 14th issues of sovereign and government-guaranteed state debt to the total amount of USD 14.36 billion and EUR 0.6 billion supported their restructuring.
The approval wasn't get only on USD 3 billion Eurobonds due on December 2015 that were bought out by Russia.
New sovereign Eurobonds were issued on November 12, 2015 to the total amount of USD 11.95 billion due in 2019-2027 at 7.75% per annum, government derivatives were issued on USD 2.92 billion.
Interest income is accrued and paid twice a year - on March 1 and September 1, starting from March 1, 2016.
- 14.09.2018 | Securities market600Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bondsIvano-Frankivsk municipal bonds were successfully placed on PFTS.
- 07.09.2018 | Securities market1020Trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% in AugustIn August, trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% up to UAH 14.1 billion
- 06.09.2018 | Securities market630Volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8%In January-July, volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8% to UAH 145 billion
- 04.09.2018 | Securities market620UX stopped calculating UXagro indexUkrainian Exchange remained unchanged the index basket and waiting lists and stopped calculating UXagro index
- 04.09.2018 | Securities market2230Ukraine to pay out USD 444 million Eurobonds couponUkraine to pay out USD 0.4 billion on government foreign loan bonds due to the U.S. holiday on September 3
- 03.09.2018 | Securities market440Perspektiva gains paceIn August, trading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, increased by 41.3% up to UAH 16 billion
- 31.08.2018 | Securities market1150Chinese to buy 36% of Ukrainian ExchangeBohai Commodity Exchange could purchase shares of UX.
- 31.08.2018 | Securities market1890Cyber police revealed large fraudulent financial exchangeCyber police officer revealed organizers of large fraudulent online exchange.
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds