Ukraine to pay out USD 444 million Eurobonds coupon
Ukraine to pay out USD 0.4 billion on government foreign loan bonds due to the U.S. holiday on September 3
Ukraine is to pay out USD 444.4 million coupon on Eurobonds issued in 2015 within debt operation on September 4 due to the U.S. holiday on September 3.
"Since the first Monday in September is Labor Day and a bank holiday in the United States, the payment on Eurobonds coupons will be handled on September 4," the Finance Ministry said.
The total amount of the payment will be USD 444 million.
In October 2015, the holders of 13th and 14th issues of sovereign and government-guaranteed state debt to the total amount of USD 14.36 billion and EUR 0.6 billion supported their restructuring.
The approval wasn't get only on USD 3 billion Eurobonds due on December 2015 that were bought out by Russia.
New sovereign Eurobonds were issued on November 12, 2015 to the total amount of USD 11.95 billion due in 2019-2027 at 7.75% per annum, government derivatives were issued on USD 2.92 billion.
Interest income is accrued and paid twice a year - on March 1 and September 1, starting from March 1, 2016.
- 05.12.2018 | Securities market2070Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market7350Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market1170NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market4840NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market1270Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market3830Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market1480Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market1460Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.12206Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1295Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12100FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1286Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12179New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12207Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1296Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1246VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12174EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12106Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises