Ukraine to get new largest law firm
The Antimonopoly Committee permitted merger of Asters and EPAP Ukraine, two law firms. The both firms will get control over Magisters, law union.
It was reported by the AMCU.
Magisters, law firm, was founded as Magisters&Partners in Kyiv in 1997. The firm changed its title into Magisters and extended its activities to the CIS-countries.
On summer 2011, the firm merged with Yegorov, Puginskiy, Afanayev & Partners (EPAP), law bureau.
At the beginning of August, Asters and EPAP Ukraine announced their merger on October 1, 2018.
New company with offices in Kyiv ans Washington will become the largest in Ukraine, with 26 partners and more than 140 lawyers. Totally, more than 250 oficers will work for the firm.
Asters has been providing services since 1995. It's one of the largest law firms in Ukraine, one of the key players of Ukrainian legal services market.
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news3420Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news2770Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news2720Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news2890Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news3310Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news2030PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news2870АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news2720Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.12553Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12342Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12304FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12277Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12524New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12553Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12272Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12183VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12501EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12275Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises