Ukraine came closer to new IMF tranche
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) approved updated Ukraine's plan to create the Anti-corruption Court. It increased chances to receive new tranche. It was reported by Reuters with referrence to the IMF speaker.
"The legislative framework for the High Anti-Corruption Court, once the recently adopted amendments are signed into law, will be consistent with the authorities’ commitments under Ukraine’s IMF-supported program," the Fund said.
At that, the IMF noted the solution of the Anti-Corruption Court issue is not enough to guarantee the next tranche from the IMF.
"Discussions on other outstanding issues, including gas prices and the government budget, are ongoing," the Fund added.
- 11:0119.111009419.11.2018 | Financial market100940Large companies increased incomes by 10%Large Taxpayers Office: over 9 months, incomes of the largest companies have increased by 10%
- 16:4222.1097722.10.2018 | Financial market9770S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019S&P forecasts Ukraine to receive USD 3 billion from the IMF and hryvnya to devaluate to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019
- 10:3317.1064517.10.2018 | Financial market6450Companies' business expectations are positiveThe NBU records improvement of business expectations
- 16:5416.1074916.10.2018 | Financial market7490Tihipko is ready to buy another bankTAS Group is ready to continue buying banks
- 10:0701.1067801.10.2018 | Financial market6780Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 14:3624.0965624.09.2018 | Financial market6560Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 10:4324.0977524.09.2018 | Financial market7750Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 15:0914.0958414.09.2018 | Financial market5840Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
16:5807.128421Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.128367Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.128108FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127646Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.128014New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.128076Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127677Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.127369VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.128058EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127716Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises