Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debts
The Minister of Justice Pavlo Petrenko said about ongoing preparation of debt enforcement from Russian gas monopolist Gazprom to the benefit of the national oil and gaz company Naftogaz in accordance with a ruling of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.
He told this to journalists according to Interfax-Ukraine.
"Today a fine is being imposed on Gazprom. The fine is almost half a million dollars a day," he stated.
Additionally, as to him, the preparations are underway for the enforcement of this decision on the basis of ruling of the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce and the New York Convention, which allows to collect these funds practically all over the world.
"Thirdly, the Justice Ministry continues to recover debt from Gazprom under another ruling of a Ukrainian court. Over UAH 100 million has already been transferred to the state budget," Mnister added.
- 16:2419.11309819.11.2018 | Conflicts30980TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1055908.10.2018 | Conflicts5590Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0858210.08.2018 | Conflicts5820Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0361529.03.2018 | Conflicts6150Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02118008.02.2018 | Conflicts11800Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0170630.01.2018 | Conflicts7060Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0164818.01.2018 | Conflicts6480General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0189916.01.2018 | Conflicts8990Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123867Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123688Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123594FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123291Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123688New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123724Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123314Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123061VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123671EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123320Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises