Oschadbank has claims against NSSMC
In February, Oschadbank filed lawsuit in court to declare the Resolution of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission as invalid and cancel it.
The statement of claim doesn't contain the reason of bank's applying to the court.
Recall, in October, the NSSMC fined Oschadbank to the amount of UAH 170 thousand for prices manipulation to domestic sovereign bonds. The bank claimed against the fine application but the claim was refused.
The court disregarded the claim as the bank didn't pay court fee in full.
- 11:1705.12327705.12.2018 | Securities market32770Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10403623.10.2018 | Securities market40360Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1051918.10.2018 | Securities market5190NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.1087017.10.2018 | Securities market8700NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1051104.10.2018 | Securities market5110Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.1077103.10.2018 | Securities market7710Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1059702.10.2018 | Securities market5970Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1060601.10.2018 | Securities market6060Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.123400Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123176Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123132FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122859Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123269New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123277Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122878Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122648VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123247EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122903Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises