Markarova got new Deputy Minister
The Cabinet of Ministers appointed Yuriy Geletiy as Deputy Minister of Finance.
It was reported by the Finance Ministry.
Since October 2015 till July 2018, Yuriy Geletiy was Director of Financial Policy Departmet in the Finance Ministry. He was responsible for reforms in state-owned banking sector, financial services and securities markets development.
Geletiy as Deputy Minister of Finance will remain responsible for development strategy of state-owned banking sector, management and reformation of state-owned banks, non-banking sector and public investments and innovations.
Yuriy Geleiy graduated from Lviv National University by the name of Ivan Franko. He graduated faculty of international relations and gained qualification in international economic relations, interpreter, in 2001; legal faculty (degree of specialist in law) in 2002.
In 2012, he received a degree of Ph.D in Economics in NASU Institute of Regional Researches.
In 2003, he was a trainee of international programme Trade Policy and Commercial Diplomacy (Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada).
In 2002, he completed a course in European Economy, Integration and Law (Economics and Law Faculty, University of Bayreuth, Germany).
He worked for the National Bank of Ukraine. During 2003-2015, he raised through the ranks from Ist category specialist to director of banking supervision subdivision.
He fluently speaks English and German.
On June 7, Verkhovna Rada dismissed Minister of Finance Oleksandr Danyliuk.
On June 6 , Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman made a submission to dismiss Danyliuk.
The reason for submission was the letter of Danyliuk to the Ambassadors of G7.
In particular, the letter stated that Groysman didn't want to appoint Yana Bugrimova as Danyliuk's Deputy Minister.
- 12:5504.12935504.12.2018 | Public finances93550VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018Treasury: VAT refund has increased by 12% from teh beginning of the year.
- 14:5526.10937926.10.2018 | Public finances93790Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 10:3623.1079623.10.2018 | Public finances7960Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 12:2508.1075108.10.2018 | Public finances7510State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 14:4601.1078901.10.2018 | Public finances7890Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 14:2625.0971225.09.2018 | Public finances7120Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 10:3018.0978118.09.2018 | Public finances7810Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 10:1917.0974017.09.2018 | Public finances7400Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
16:5807.1210454Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1210450Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1210125FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.129695Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1210077New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1210081Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.129690Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.129355VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1210139EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.129710Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises