TYME sued against NBU
TYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
TYME, international payment system, suited against the NBU to recognize the NBU's Resolution #164 dated 14.06.2018 as invalid. The Resolution abolished the registration of TYME.
It was reported by the company.
The lawsuit requires the court to renew all the licenses the regulator had revoked to execute the Resolution as well as to renew the registration of the system and its members.
As to the NBU's leadership, given resolutions were approved basing on data from the Securities Service of Ukraine that give clear evidence on TYME's violations of the regulator's requirements that lead to exposure of Ukraine's national security.
TYME reports that the company has applied including via lawyers requests to provide mentioned documents for examination.
The answers of NBU and SSU didn't provide the documents.
The company assumes the activities of SSU and NBU are unlawful and of criminal character.
In 2015, the SSU applied to the NBU on TYME's violations. The NBU conducted non-scheduled inspection of TYME and didn't find evidences to confirm the SSU's accusations.
The NBU's resolution halted all the business activities of TYME as well as TYME members' projects including non-residents of Ukraine. Million users of TYME services negatively respond the halt.
TYME shareholders, partners and members including international investors sustained financial and reputation losses.
Recall, the NBU cancelled the registration of TYME, international payment system.
The base for the NBU's Resolution was receipt of documentary evidences from the SSU on TYME's money transfers linked to Russian payment system, which is prohibited in Ukraine, that expose Ukraine's national security.
- 19.11.2018 | Conflicts4010TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 08.10.2018 | Conflicts3400Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 10.08.2018 | Conflicts3280Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 29.03.2018 | Conflicts4460Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 08.02.2018 | Conflicts8260Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 30.01.2018 | Conflicts5210Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 18.01.2018 | Conflicts4650General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16.01.2018 | Conflicts6150Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.12768Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12512Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12472FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12428Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12717New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12760Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12427Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12299VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12696EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12424Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises