Two industrial parks to appear in Ukraine
The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade in Ukraine included Zakhid Resurs and Ternopil to the Register of Industrial Parks.
It was reported by the Ministry according to Interfax-Ukraine.
The parks were registered in accordance with the Ministry's orders as on September 19, 2018.
Euro-Invest-Holding (Horodok, Lviv region) initiated to create Zakhid Resurs on 20.7662 he land unit. Registered operational period is 30 years.
Industrial priorities of the park will be food and non-alcoholic drinks, storage and processing of plant rowing and livestock products; manufacturing of textile, clothing, leather, articles made of textile, leather and other mateirlas; woodworking and manufacturing of woodworks, manufacturing of machines, instruments, electrical appliances, electronic and optical eqiupment; logistics services.
The park could become an area for 1625 new job sites.
Ternopil, industrial park, was founded by Ternopil City Council, owns 15 he land unit.
It's main goal is to provide stable economic development of ternopil via the city's industrial potential restoring.
Registered operational period is 30 years.
- 16:5807.12556807.12.2018 | Investments55680Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossibleAfter the conflict in Donbass (Donetsk coal basin) has began in 2014, the situation in the state-owned coal mines looks like one long ordeal
- 15:1003.12531203.12.2018 | Investments53120EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise surveyEBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey in Ukraine
- 12:5722.1076622.10.2018 | Investments7660Horizon Capital plans to invest up to USD 200 million into UkraineHorizon Capital will invest up to USD 200 million into Ukraine over 3-5 years
- 10:2022.1063822.10.2018 | Investments6380Ukraine and IMF agreed on new programUkraine and IMF agreed on new Stand-by arrangement
- 16:1517.1062817.10.2018 | Investments6280Ukraine was downgraded 2 positions in competitiveness ratingUkraine was downgraded 2 positions and placed the 83rd in WEF competitiveness rating
- 10:0316.1070816.10.2018 | Investments7080AMCU permitted Horizon Capital to buy share in confectionaryAMCU permitted Horizon Capital to buy share in Yarych confectionary
- 10:4509.10131709.10.2018 | Investments13170EBRD approved new strategy for UkraineThe EBRD approved new strategy for Ukraine which focuses on privatization, energy security, banks and capital markets
- 10:5628.0961228.09.2018 | Investments6120EIB invested in Ukrzaliznytsia and UkravtodorEIB decided to allocate EUR 50 million to infrasructure of Ukrzaliznytsia and Ukravtodor
16:5807.125568Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125445Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125276FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124901Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125319New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125337Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124947Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124667VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125312EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124955Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises