Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over September
In September, trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times to UAH 13.826 billion compared with the same period of the last year.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
In September 2018, volume of contracts concluded by the stock exchange members amounted to UAH 13 826 million that is by 2.09% less compared with August meanwhile by 150% more compared with the same period of 2017.
Value of securities deals on PFTS reached UAH 82.437 billion from the beginning of the year (+68.2% compared with the same period of the last year).
Thus, result for 3 quarters of 2018 exceeded result for the whole 2017 by 25%.
Number of the stock exchange contracts increased by 8% in the last month.
In August, PFTS members concluded 1771 deals with 68 securities issues (35 government bonds, 17 shares, 10 corporate bonds, 3 securities of CIS and municipal bonds - 1).
In general, 9809 stock exchange contracts with 139 securities issues were concluded over 9 months of 2018.
PFTS index grew by 1.94% to 537.61 points (+70.64% from the beginning of the year) over the reporting period.
Shares price growth of Donbasenergo (+11.16%), Ukrtelekom (+7.69%), Ukrnafta (+2.27%) and Kriukiv Car Building Plant (+0.83%) influenced gained positive result.
Traditionally, government bonds had the largest share in trades structure on PFTS. DGBs contracts volume was UAH 13 156 million in the last month that is by 4.08% greater compared with the previous reporting period.
Short-term securities were of the greatest demand.
Contracts volume with corporate bonds increased by 7.29% and reached UAH 318.580 million in September.
Shares contracts volume was UAH 40.52 million in the reporting period, volume of contracts with CIS securities - UAH 896 thousand.
Ivano-Frankivsk city council placed bonds of B, C and D series to the total amount of UAH 300 million on PFTS in the last month.
PFTS, the stock exchange, is one of the largest trade organizers with securities in Ukraine.
PFTS index has been Ukraine's official index in S&P Emerging Markets since 1997.
PFTS is WFE Correspondent and a member of International Stock Exchanges Association.
- 05.12.2018 | Securities market6920Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market27940Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market2820NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market6400NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market2790Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market5320Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market3250Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market3720Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.12699Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12456Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12414FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12378Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12655New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12692Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12373Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12255VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12633EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12375Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises