Trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% in August
In August, trading volume on PFTS, stock exchange, increased by 46.7% up to UAH 14.120 million compared with July 2018.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
The highest volume was recorded only once in June 2016.
Value of securities deals on PFTS reached UAH 68.611 billion from the beginning of the year (+57% compared with the same period of the last year).
Number of the stock exchange contracts increased by 18% in the last month.
In August, PFTS participants concluded 1 640 deals with 68 securities issues (41 government bonds, 18 shares, 7 corporate bonds, 2 securities of CIS).
In general, 8 038 stock exchange contracts with 127 securities issues were concluded over 8 months of 2018.
PFTS index grew by 3.72% to 527.33 points (+67.37% from the beginning of the year) over the reporting period.
Traditionally, government bonds had the largest share in trades structure on PFTS. DGBs contracts volume was UAH 13.716 billion in the last month that is by 46.69% greater compared with the previous month.
Shares contracts value increased by 75%.
However, shares contracts volume is still insignificant and amounted to UAH 51.49 million.
Contracts volume with corporate bonds was UAH 296.92 million, with CIS securities - UAH 1.28 million, with government derivatives - UAH 54.10 million.
As on August 31, 568 securities were admitted to trading on PFTS, 218 of which were listed on 1st tier, and 16 on 2nd tier.
PFTS, the stock exchange, is one of the largest trade organizers with securities in Ukraine.
PFTS index has been Ukraine's official index in S&P Emerging Markets since 1997.
PFTS is WFE Correspondent and a member of International Stock Exchanges Association.
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market810Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market670NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market3830NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market710Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market3190Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market920Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market990Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
- 28.09.2018 | Securities market1670PFTS excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange registerPFTS, stock exchange, excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange register
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1069DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1097NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1063Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1052PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1061Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019