Trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% in August
In August, trading volume on PFTS, stock exchange, increased by 46.7% up to UAH 14.120 million compared with July 2018.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
The highest volume was recorded only once in June 2016.
Value of securities deals on PFTS reached UAH 68.611 billion from the beginning of the year (+57% compared with the same period of the last year).
Number of the stock exchange contracts increased by 18% in the last month.
In August, PFTS participants concluded 1 640 deals with 68 securities issues (41 government bonds, 18 shares, 7 corporate bonds, 2 securities of CIS).
In general, 8 038 stock exchange contracts with 127 securities issues were concluded over 8 months of 2018.
PFTS index grew by 3.72% to 527.33 points (+67.37% from the beginning of the year) over the reporting period.
Traditionally, government bonds had the largest share in trades structure on PFTS. DGBs contracts volume was UAH 13.716 billion in the last month that is by 46.69% greater compared with the previous month.
Shares contracts value increased by 75%.
However, shares contracts volume is still insignificant and amounted to UAH 51.49 million.
Contracts volume with corporate bonds was UAH 296.92 million, with CIS securities - UAH 1.28 million, with government derivatives - UAH 54.10 million.
As on August 31, 568 securities were admitted to trading on PFTS, 218 of which were listed on 1st tier, and 16 on 2nd tier.
PFTS, the stock exchange, is one of the largest trade organizers with securities in Ukraine.
PFTS index has been Ukraine's official index in S&P Emerging Markets since 1997.
PFTS is WFE Correspondent and a member of International Stock Exchanges Association.
- 14.09.2018 | Securities market600Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bondsIvano-Frankivsk municipal bonds were successfully placed on PFTS.
- 07.09.2018 | Securities market1020Trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% in AugustIn August, trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% up to UAH 14.1 billion
- 06.09.2018 | Securities market630Volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8%In January-July, volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8% to UAH 145 billion
- 04.09.2018 | Securities market620UX stopped calculating UXagro indexUkrainian Exchange remained unchanged the index basket and waiting lists and stopped calculating UXagro index
- 04.09.2018 | Securities market2240Ukraine to pay out USD 444 million Eurobonds couponUkraine to pay out USD 0.4 billion on government foreign loan bonds due to the U.S. holiday on September 3
- 03.09.2018 | Securities market440Perspektiva gains paceIn August, trading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, increased by 41.3% up to UAH 16 billion
- 31.08.2018 | Securities market1160Chinese to buy 36% of Ukrainian ExchangeBohai Commodity Exchange could purchase shares of UX.
- 31.08.2018 | Securities market1890Cyber police revealed large fraudulent financial exchangeCyber police officer revealed organizers of large fraudulent online exchange.
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds