Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in September
In September, trading volume on Perspektiva (Dnipro), stock exchange, was UAH 10.7 billion compared with UAH 15.97 billion in the previous month.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
Over September, 741 contracts to the total amount of UAH 10.7 billion were concluded on Perspektiva. From the beginning of the year, 5493 contracts to the total amount of UAH 97.4 billion have been concluded on the stock exchange.
Operational data of the stock exchanges' web sites for 9 months of 2018 shows that Perspektiva was the first in terms of trading volume (49% of total exchange turnover), the second was PFTS (41%), the third was UX (10%) over 9 months of 2018.
Market share of Perspektiva (breakdown by financial instruments) was as follows: in September 2018, 44% - domestic government bonds, 47% - corporate bonds, 100% - option certificates; in January-September 2018, 49% - domestic government bonds, 49% - corporate bonds, 100% - option certificates.
The greatest trading volume was recorded with government bonds (96.27%), share of corporate bonds was 2.62%, option certificates - 1.06% in September.
At that, 35.12% of trades were conducted on REPO market, 64.73% - quote-driven market, 0.14% - placement market, 0.01% - auction market.
As on September 30, number of securities and other financial instruments admitted to trading was 485.
226 of them - 1st tier of listing, 3- 2nd tier of listing.
Structure (breakdown by financial instruments type): 236 Series of DGBs (1st tier), 82 series of corporate bonds (3-2nd tier), 1 government derivative, 97 shares issues and 10 issues of CIF shares, 32 series of invetsment certificates, 23 series of option certificates and 14 series of futures contracts.
Over September, contracts on Perspektiva were concluded with 60 financial instruments, 108 - over Q3, 159 - from the beginning of 2018.
- 11:1705.12321505.12.2018 | Securities market32150Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10396723.10.2018 | Securities market39670Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1050018.10.2018 | Securities market5000NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.1085517.10.2018 | Securities market8550NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1049304.10.2018 | Securities market4930Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.1074903.10.2018 | Securities market7490Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1057702.10.2018 | Securities market5770Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1058201.10.2018 | Securities market5820Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.123332Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123087Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123053FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122804Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123209New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123215Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122818Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122593VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123177EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122835Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises