"To accuse the Commission without evidences is wrong"
Shadi Saad, the Director of Saad Legal, within the "leak" scandal in the domestic stock market expresses his own position on the issue, using legal aspects:
SS: No one public authority has rights to disclose information with restricted access. State bodies act within the frameworks and in the manner prescribed by law.
But to accuse the Commission, not having the evidences, is also wrong.
The theoretical possibility of the disclosure of information is in any government agency, but this possibility has a particular name and surname - and is not related to the name of the agency.
As StockWorld.com.ua wrote, earlier Shadi Saad said he does not believe that the resignation of the management of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission should be based on rumors.
- 12:4608.1272008.12.2016 | Spotlight7200Market concerns on NSSMC activitiesAUST and UAIB applied to international organizations.
- 16:3014.1167914.11.2016 | Spotlight6790The lawmaker about the "commission" conflictRuslan Demchak – with his position on SW.
- 12:5011.1160211.11.2016 | Spotlight6020"To accuse the Commission without evidences is wrong"The position of Shadi Saad on commission conflict.
- 16:4510.1156710.11.2016 | Spotlight5670"Leaks" scandal reached Ukrainian ParliamentMichael Dovbenko expresses his opinion on the situation.
- 12:0410.1157710.11.2016 | Spotlight5770"The usefulness of the Commission's actions is understandable only for its members," the NDU ex-headThe opinion of Volodymyr Ulyanov about NSSMC.
- 14:5909.1161809.11.2016 | Spotlight6180The lawyer about the data protection in the stock marketLeonid Belkin comments on commission's conflict.
- 12:3009.1169709.11.2016 | Spotlight6970NSSMC does not answersThe Commission answered evasively the questions of our editorial staff about the scandal.
- 17:3408.1154108.11.2016 | Spotlight5410"I don't think the resignation of the Commissioners should be based on rumors"Shadi Saad voices his opinion about conflict between the regulator and market participants.
16:5807.123888Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123711Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123615FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123312Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123710New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123743Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123333Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123083VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123695EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123340Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises