The lawmaker about the "commission" conflict
SW does not throw the idea to understand the conflict around the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC). Today his opinion on this issue expressed Ruslan Demchak, lawmaker, Deputy Head of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on finance and banking policy.
RD: I would not call the situation as a leaks of information.
As I know, there was the deputy request, which on the National Securities and Stock Market Commission under current legislation gave an official response. It is normal practice. And that is another question why this information was shared by parliamentarians on the media and social networks.
In general, of course, all regulatrs in the world should look after issues of confidentiality, not to disclose it. This is a basic principle. It is not needed to talk about it, it goes without saying.
Tomorrow StockWorld.com.ua will publish the material with the results of the survey, dedicated to this issue.
- 12:4608.1271908.12.2016 | Spotlight7190Market concerns on NSSMC activitiesAUST and UAIB applied to international organizations.
- 16:3014.1167814.11.2016 | Spotlight6780The lawmaker about the "commission" conflictRuslan Demchak – with his position on SW.
- 12:5011.1159911.11.2016 | Spotlight5990"To accuse the Commission without evidences is wrong"The position of Shadi Saad on commission conflict.
- 16:4510.1156210.11.2016 | Spotlight5620"Leaks" scandal reached Ukrainian ParliamentMichael Dovbenko expresses his opinion on the situation.
- 12:0410.1157510.11.2016 | Spotlight5750"The usefulness of the Commission's actions is understandable only for its members," the NDU ex-headThe opinion of Volodymyr Ulyanov about NSSMC.
- 14:5909.1161509.11.2016 | Spotlight6150The lawyer about the data protection in the stock marketLeonid Belkin comments on commission's conflict.
- 12:3009.1169609.11.2016 | Spotlight6960NSSMC does not answersThe Commission answered evasively the questions of our editorial staff about the scandal.
- 17:3408.1154108.11.2016 | Spotlight5410"I don't think the resignation of the Commissioners should be based on rumors"Shadi Saad voices his opinion about conflict between the regulator and market participants.
16:5807.123834Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123653Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123564FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123263Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123658New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123698Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123287Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123034VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123646EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123293Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises