"The Commission should be interested in the investigation," - UAIB
Olha Tripilska, the First Deputy General Director of the Ukrainian Association of Investment Business (UAIB) answers the questions of our editors.
SW: Do you think that the management and employees of NSSMC after this situation should resign? What are the prospects that this matter will be investigated by the General Prosecutor's Office, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau, the National Agency for the Public Service, and how it would end?
ОТ: The resignation must be submitted in case of a real personal guilt for the actions/omissions or ensure not a proper level of management of guilty subordinates. Therefore, any resignation – it is a meaningful voluntary personal decision of an official.
If guilty is proved, then about any resignation speech does not go. In this case, the dismissal by the relevant article of the law.
In this situation, we believe that the Commission should be interested in the investigation.
Previously, the association said that they find the information on the stock market unprotected.
You can show your own position on this topic, by taking part in our survey by clicking on the following link.
- 12:4608.1272008.12.2016 | Spotlight7200Market concerns on NSSMC activitiesAUST and UAIB applied to international organizations.
- 16:3014.1167914.11.2016 | Spotlight6790The lawmaker about the "commission" conflictRuslan Demchak – with his position on SW.
- 12:5011.1160211.11.2016 | Spotlight6020"To accuse the Commission without evidences is wrong"The position of Shadi Saad on commission conflict.
- 16:4510.1156710.11.2016 | Spotlight5670"Leaks" scandal reached Ukrainian ParliamentMichael Dovbenko expresses his opinion on the situation.
- 12:0410.1157710.11.2016 | Spotlight5770"The usefulness of the Commission's actions is understandable only for its members," the NDU ex-headThe opinion of Volodymyr Ulyanov about NSSMC.
- 14:5909.1161709.11.2016 | Spotlight6170The lawyer about the data protection in the stock marketLeonid Belkin comments on commission's conflict.
- 12:3009.1169709.11.2016 | Spotlight6970NSSMC does not answersThe Commission answered evasively the questions of our editorial staff about the scandal.
- 17:3408.1154108.11.2016 | Spotlight5410"I don't think the resignation of the Commissioners should be based on rumors"Shadi Saad voices his opinion about conflict between the regulator and market participants.
16:5807.123887Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123710Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123614FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123311Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123709New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123742Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123332Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123082VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123694EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123339Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises