The arrests in KTP continue
Kyiv District Court of Kharkiv has seized property of the General Director of PJSC "Kharkov tractor plant" (KTP), who is suspected of preparing to sabotage, according to Interfax-Ukraine.
"To seize the property of suspected," said in verdict, published on the website of a Unified State Register of court decisions.
The document stated that the arrest was put on the land, country house, five non-residential buildings and one residential building, as well as on two cars, two motorcycles and a trailer.
The investigator requested the arrest of the property belonging to the suspected on property rights, to ensure the possible confiscation of property.
The Appeal Court will consider the complaint of a lawyer, filed in the interests of the client on June 30.
As StockWorld.com.ua wrote, the press center of the SBU on June 6 announced that CEO of KTP, appointed in March 2016, carried out the preparations for the dismantling of equipment for the export to the Russian Federation.
In March of this year, by the decision of the Supervisory Board of PJSC the post of Director General of KTP was occupied by Andriy Koval, who led the plant in 2006-2007.
In late April, the president and owner of DCH Group Alexander Yaroslavskiy, on the proposal of the Austrian businessman Siegfried Wolf, KTP investor, acquired a controlling stake of the company.
- 14:3707.12378307.12.2018 | Companies’ news37830Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12337506.12.2018 | Companies’ news33750Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12339804.12.2018 | Companies’ news33980Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11331019.11.2018 | Companies’ news33100Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10332426.10.2018 | Companies’ news33240Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1052223.10.2018 | Companies’ news5220PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1072523.10.2018 | Companies’ news7250АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1068705.10.2018 | Companies’ news6870Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.123953Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123783Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123679FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123375Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123771New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123804Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123398Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123145VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123756EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123402Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises